Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Beacon of Hope

                                                 

I am excited to announce a beautiful partnership with the ARC of Mississippi to help people cope in this Covid-19 pandemic. The ARC promotes and protects the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and actively supports their full inclusion and participation in the community throughout their lifetimes.

I encourage each of you to continue holding during this pandemic because there are better days ahead. It is my hope that the video above gives you the motivation needed to move forward with joy. Now is not the time to give up on you! Pain is real, but so is hope!

Dwight



2 comments:

  1. Dwight, I am glad you partner with ARC of Mississippi. They are a good organization and need help from the community. The video is a powerful tool to reach out to others. Again, your message is full with motivation and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do not know anything about the ARC of Mississippi, but I know and see that you will be a great and be a great inspiration to many.

    ReplyDelete

Followers